Do we get to keep the copy of CD / DVD for all our images?
- Yes. You will receive a complete set of high resolution digital images without any watermarks on CD / DVD beautifully edited in a custom designed DVD case.
- Please share your beautiful memories by making more copies, printing out, enlarging or sending images to loved ones without any additional cost.
When will my wedding package products be ready?
- Your wedding package products will be ready within 2 weeks from the day of your wedding. All your products are professionally edited and checked by our in-house photo retoucher to ensure we deliver a perfect product to you every time. Complimentary domestic postage is included, also.
Please tell us exactly what we are getting after our wedding?
- You will receive all your high resolution images in colour and black & white on CD / DVD.
- You also receive professional quality photo prints.
- You will also receive a special wedding DVD slideshow which contains selected images from your wedding with your favorite songs.
- And lastly, you will also receive a beautiful framed enlargement, perfect to display your wedding memory at home. Please also visit our Package page.
Do we need to decide which package when we book you?
- No. We are more than happy to wait for you to decide or change your wedding package after you book us until 3 weeks before your wedding date.
- You can book us when you are happy with our services and decide the package or albums purchase (options) closer to your wedding date.
Is there any additional cost for multiple locations shoot?
- No. You can select as many as locations that you would like to go.
- We photograph you beautifully without any additional cost.
Do we get to choose the photos that we like to be in our wedding albums?
- Yes. You will get to choose the photos that you would like to have in your wedding albums without any additional cost.
- We understand that the wedding photos that you like and we like might not be always the same.
- Please select your favorite photos from your CD / DVD to be a truly special memory for your wedding albums.
- Our in-house graphic designers will design your wedding albums and edit your images beautifully one by one.
How long would it take to receive our wedding albums?
- From the day that you chose your favorite photos, it will take about 5 - 7 weeks until you receive your beautiful albums.
Do you provide wedding video (DVD) service, also?
- Yes, we provide a video (DVD) service, also. The way our videographer Yuya captures your wedding is very similar style as Katsu's photography. This is the reason why we only work with our experienced videographer Yuya. If you like Katsu's work, you will definitely love Yuya's work, also.
- Please ask for a sample DVD.
What if it rains on our wedding day? Where can we have our location shoot done?
- We have experienced some rainy weddings in the past. We do have some back up plans around Sydney CBD in case it rains on your wedding day.
Do you use digital cameras or film cameras?
- At Sydney Creative Photography, we only use the latest top of the range digital cameras for your wedding, so we can provide top quality services and products consistently.
- We always carry back up cameras and lenses also and we make sure that our equipment is fully serviced at all times.
Do you travel outside Sydney?
- Absolutely. We have photographed in Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains as well as other states in Australia such as QLD and VIC.
- We have traveled to overseas destinations such as Japan, Singapore, New Zealand, USA and Brazil.
We are planning to get married in winter. Is there anything that we need to know in advance?
- In Sydney, the sun will set by 5pm in winter. So we encourage the couples to start their ceremony early say around 2pm, so we will have enough time to photograph you with your family and guests after the ceremony.
- Then we can move onto our location shoot at your favorite locations until the reception party starts.
We are expecting around 80-100 guests for our wedding.
We would like to have the table shots with all our guests at each table during the reception party.
Is it possible?
- Absolutely. Please let Katsu know your requirements in advance or you can always direct him on the spot.
- Katsu is a very discreet photographer but at the same time, he is very experienced and always pays attention to the couples through the day.
- He will make sure to cover all your requirements on your special day.
What if we want you to extend your service by a few hours on the day?
- We keep your special day free all day in case your agenda changes in the last minute.
- Please let Katsu know on the spot if you would like him to stay longer than you planned.
We are planning to order one album for ourselves and two small ones for both our parents as a present. Do we get to see the final design and layout before you actually make them?
- Yes, you can. Not only do you get to choose your favourite photos to be in your album, you will get to see your album design and layout on PDF file before we actually make your wedding albums. So you will know exactly what you are receiving.
Is there any advice from an experienced wedding photographer’s point of view?
- It would be ideal if you could allow us enough time to photograph you after your ceremony and before reception party starts. So we can photograph you beautifully during your location shoots without any rush.
- More importantly, we would like you to relax and enjoy your wedding day so we can capture images of you with a lot of smiles.
- We are a team of experienced award-winning wedding photographers, so we photograph the moment that happens on the spot on your wedding day as well as formal shots such as group shots or family shots through out the day. So please enjoy your big day!!